Effective date : September 01, 2016
Bee Invested Partners LLC, a Swiss limited liability company having its registered office in Plan-les-Ouates (Geneva) (IDE n° CHE-373.600.373) (Bee Invested, we, us or our) operates an equity crowdfunding platform located at www.beeinvested.ch (the Site). Our mission is to connect entrepreneurs (Entrepreneurs) who are working on innovative new businesses (the Startups) with potential investors interested in early stages ventures (the Investors).
Among other things, we provide web-based tools to facilitate fundraising by Entrepreneurs for their Startups. The Platform, as well as the services, features, content or applications that may be offered from time to time by us in connection with the Site and/or our business are collectively referred to as the Platform.
- As used in the Terms, the terms Users, you and your mean each individual or entity that accesses, browses or uses the Platform in any manner. If you are accessing and/or using the Platform on behalf of an entity, you represent and warrant to us that you have the authority to bind the entity you represent to the Terms. Your agreement to these terms will be treated as the agreement of the entity you represent.
- Your access and use of the Platform is governed by the version of these Terms in effect on the date of access and use. We may modify this Agreement at any time and without prior notice, and you agree to be bound by this Agreement as so modified. It is your responsibility to visit the link accessible on the Platform home page periodically to review the most current terms and conditions of these Terms for changes. You acknowledge that by accessing the Platform after we have made changes to these Terms, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions of these Terms as modified. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Platform.
B. ADDITIONAL AGREEMENTS
- Your access to and/or use of the Platform will require you to accept specific terms and conditions which are in addition to these Terms and will be presented to you for your acceptance when you sign up for such additional features (the Additional Agreements).
- These Terms and the Additional Agreement(s) (collectively, the User Agreements) set forth the terms and conditions that apply to your use of the Platform. To the extent there is any conflict between the Terms and any Additional Agreements, the Additional Agreements will prevail.
C. ACCESS TO THE PLATFORM
- If you are an individual, you may only access and use the Platform if you are at least 18 years old.
- In order to access or use certain services on the Platform you must become a Registered User by creating an account with us, either as a Startup or as an Investor (the Account). In this context, you will have to choose an username and a password you will use to access your Account (User ID). By registering, you represent and warrant to us that all registration and other information you submit to or through the Platform is truthful, accurate, current and complete, and you agree to immediately provide corrected information if any of the submitted information shall no longer be truthful, accurate, current and complete.
- You are solely responsible for activity that occurs on your Account and shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password for the Platform.
- You shall never use another Account without the other User’s express permission. You will immediately notify us in writing of any unauthorized use of your Account, or other known Account-related security breach.
- You do not have the right to transfer your Account to any individual or entity and we reserve the right to remove or reclaim your Account if we determine, in our sole discretion, that such action is appropriate under the circumstances.
D. USE OF THE PLATFORM
- You agree that you will use the Platform solely in a manner consistent with these Terms. You assume all risk when using the Platform, and you acknowledge that we cannot guarantee and do not promise any specific results from your use of the Platform.
- We do not provide any professional advice to you, and you acknowledge that there is no professional relationship (including without limitation any fiduciary duties) between you and us, unless specifically agreed otherwise by us.
- You represent and warrant to us that you have all rights and authorizations in and to the content posted by you on, through or in connection with the Platform, including without limitation, the information you submit to us during the registration process (the Content) and otherwise have all the rights, power and authority legally required to grant us the rights in your Content pursuant to the Terms and the Additional Agreements. You agree that you are solely responsible for the Content that you post on or through the Platform and any material or information that you transmit to other users of the Platform.
- You agree that we have the right to perform all technical functions necessary to run the Platform, including, but not limited to, processing and transmitting email communications to and from you, and transcoding and/or reformatting your Content. You do not have the right to use, copy or distribute any of the content posted on the Platform by us or by others, except as expressly authorized by the Terms and/or the Additional Terms.
- We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to refuse access to the Platform, to modify, edit, block and/or terminate any Account and any Content for any reason, without notice, at any time, and without liability to you. Upon termination, all licenses and other rights granted to you in these Terms will immediately cease. You can deactivate your Account at anytime. If you choose to terminate your Account or your Account is terminated, your Content and all other data will no longer be accessible on the Platform. However, Content removed from the Platform may continue to be stored by us, including, without limitation, in order to comply with certain legal obligations, but may not be retrievable without a valid court order.
- We reserve the right, but have no obligation or duty, at any time, and without notice, to monitor activity on the Platform to determine compliance with the Terms or to comply with any law, regulation or authorized government request.
E. COVENANTS OF USERS
- You shall refrain from:
- posting, uploading, exhibiting, communicating or distributing (i) Content which violates any applicable laws, rules or regulations, which violates these Terms and/or any Additional Agreements or which we, in our sole and absolute discretion, deems to be inappropriate, including, without limitation, any Content that violates any privacy right, publicity right, patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary right, or contract right or other right of any party; (ii) any Content that is offensive, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, or obscene or that degrades, intimidates, promotes or incites racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual, including, without limitation, on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability; (iii) any Content that is pornographic or that exploits people (adults or children) in a sexual or violent manner, or contains nudity, excessive violence, or offensive subject matter or that contains a link to any of the foregoing types of content or to an adult website or in any way using the Platform in connection with any adult entertainment or pornography business; - copying, reproducing, modifying (including, without limitation, altering, obscuring, deleting, etc. any copyright or other legally required notices, credits, logos, trademarks, etc.), creating derivative works from, or distributing in any manner or medium any Content posted on or through the Platform in any manner that is in violation of any of the User Agreements or other applicable agreements;
- impersonating any person or entity, or submitting any materials to or through the Platform that are false, inaccurate, deceptive, misleading, unlawful, or are otherwise in violation of the Terms or the Additional Agreements, including, without limitation, utilizing misleading email addresses, User ID, domain name, project name, or forged headers or otherwise manipulated identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted to or through the Platforms and without appropriate authorization of the concerned person;
- except as explicitly permitted by the Terms and/or any Additional Agreement(s), or otherwise pre-approved in writing by us, engaging in any commercial activity on the Platform or including any links to commercial services or websites or uploading, posting or otherwise transmitting any content that contains advertising or any solicitation regarding products, goods or services; - engaging in conduct that involves the posting, uploading or transmission of unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional materials, “junk mail,” “chain letters,” unsolicited mass mailing, “spimming,” or “spamming”;
- engaging in any action or inaction that could disable, overload, impair the infrastructure of the Platform or impair the proper functioning of the Platform, including, without limitation, uploading, posting or otherwise transmitting any software or materials which contain a virus or other harmful or disruptive component (such as worm, time bomb, logic bomb or such other computer program), circumventing, altering or interfering with any computer software, or security-related features of the Platform; - (i) copying the Platform or alter another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Platform or us, (ii) decompiling, disassembling or otherwise reverse engineering, or attempting to discover any underlying proprietary information of – or deriving the source code for – any software comprising or in any way utilized in connection with the Platform;
- accessing or attempting to access the Platform using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) or gaining, or attempting to gain, unauthorized access to any servers, computer systems or databases utilized in connection with the Platform; and - engaging in any conduct that in our sole discretion restricts or inhibits any other user from enjoying the use of the Platform.
F. COMPANY PROFILE AND INVESTMENT PROPOSAL
- We will select, in our absolute discretion, the Startups that will be eligible to post their Company's Profile on the Platform and otherwise benefit from the services provided by us. We reserve the right to reject any Startup for any reason whatsover. In the case of a rejection, we will not return the documents submitted to us, such as business plans or other suggestions.
- If a Startup is selected by us to be listed on the Platform, it will be entitled to create and administrate a profile (the Company's Profile). The Company's Profile will as a rule contain information on the Startup's products/technology, as well as the Investment Proposal (as defined below). This information will only be fully accessible to the registered Investors duly approved by the Startup. Other Users and investors may have access, as agreed upon from time to time between the Startup and Bee Invested, to portion of this information aimed at enabling them to make a first assessment of the Startup.
- The Investment Proposal generally consists of an issue prospectus pursuant to art. 652a of the Swiss Code of Obligations (CO) (prospectus d'émission / Emissionsprospekt) and documents and information on all important aspects of the investment, as will be determined from time to time.
- The Startups are solely responsible for the information, documents, files and other Content they published on the Platform as well as for controlling such Content and format and for updating, processing and deleting it. The Startups must ensure that the Content they published on the Platform is not incorrect, misleading, unlawful or immoral. You acknowledge that such information, documents, files and other content may be amended at any time without notice.
G. MAKING AN INVESTMENT
- We provide Startups an opportunity to raise funds by allowing Investors to invest directly in securities (as a rule: shares) issued by the Startup if invited to do so by the Startup (the Fundraising).
- If an Investor is interested in a Startup, he must first register as a registered investor. He will then have access to the investment teaser regarding the Startup. Investor's access to the full Company's Profile will be possible subject to the Startup's authorization and the entry into an Investor agreement between the Investor and us. Upon indicating his interest to invest in a Startup, the Investor hereby authorizes us to disclose such indication of interest, and provide all information submitted by him, to the Startup. Investor’s indication of interest to invest in a Startup shall not be deemed as an offer, or the accepation of an offer, to invest in the Startup, unless otherwise expressly indicated by him.
- If the Investor is approved by the Startup, he will be granted access to the whole Company’s Profile.
- If an Investor decides to invest in a Startup, the following rules shall apply, unless otherwise agreed by the Investor, the Startup and Bee Invested:
a. The Investor must confirm his interest by returning the term sheet and a subscription agreement duly signed by him to the address(es) indicated by the Startup. Once the Investor has completed and submitted the subscription form, he will be asked to transfer funds into a deposit account, in accordance with the provisions of the subscription agreement. If the Investor does not transfer the funds in due time, his investment in the Startup may not be processed. If the investment of an Investor is rejected, his funds will be returned by the Startup to him without interest.
b. The Investor acknowledges that the Startup for which he submits a subscription agreement has no obligation to accept his investment, and that the Startup may choose to accept any fraction of the investment amount stated on his subscription agreement, or may reject his subscription entirely, for any reason. The Investor acknowledges and agrees that, in the event that the Startup agrees to accept a portion of the investment amount stated in his subscription agreement, such subscription agreement will be treated for all purposes as a subscription agreement to invest the amount ultimately accepted by the Startup. If the Investor submitted funds in excess of the investment amount accepted by the Startup, the excess funds will be returned to him by the Startup without interest.
c. As a rule, the Investor will be entitled to subscribe shares in the Startup on the conditions that (i) he has paid the issuance price, (ii) he agreed to adhere to the shareholders agreements relating to the Startup (if any), (iii) all representations and warranties made by him are true and correct, and (iv) any other conditions set forth in the term sheet or otherwise agreed upon between the Investor and the Startup are fulfilled.
- The closing of a Fundraising may be subject to the condition that a predetermined minimum amount of funds are raised from Investors on the Platform during the Fundraising (the Minimum Amount). The Minimum Amount is established by agreement between Bee Invested and the Startup raising funds on the Platform. No funds designated for investment in the Startup will be invested in the Startup until and unless the Minimum Amount is reached. If the Minimum Amount is not reached, the Investors funds will be returned to the Investors by the Startup without interest within 10 days of the termination of the Fundraising. Bee Invested may close the Fundraising at any time after the Minimum Amount has been reached, and may consult with the Startup to determine whether, and for how long, the Fundraising will remain open. Bee Invested may also enter into an agreement with a Startup to close a Fundraising once a certain amount of funds have been raised in the Fundraising (the Maximum Amount), or after the Fundraising has been opened for a predetermined period of time. If the value of the funds raised from Investors in a Fundraising exceeds the Maximum Amount, the amounts in excess of the Maximum Amount will be returned to the Investors by the Startup without interest. The Investors will receive notice from Bee Invested when a Fundraising has closed, and whether their subscription in the Startup will be processed.
H. RISK WARNING
- Investing in startups and early stage businesses is highly risky. Each Investor acknowledges that, among other things, these investments may be subject to large and sudden fluctuations in value and that a total loss is possible at any time. The Investors are hereby also made aware that such investments are not traded on a regulated or recognised market. It can therefore be difficult or impossible for Investors to sell these investments (absence of liquidity) or to obtain reliable information about the value of the investments or about the risks that the investments are exposed to. We assume no liability whatsoever for the success of an investment.
I. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- The Platform contains content owned or licensed by us, including texts, images, diagrams, signs, buttons, lines of code, web graphics, hidden elements, databases, scripts, computer programs and any other data and information relating to the Platform (Bee Invested Content). Bee Invested Content may be protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws, and, as between you and us, we own and retain all rights in the Bee Invested Content. You will not remove, alter or conceal any copyright, trademark, service mark or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in or accompanying the Bee Invested Content and you will not reproduce, modify, adapt, prepare derivative works based on, perform, display, publish, distribute, transmit, broadcast, sell, license or otherwise exploit the Bee Invested Content.
- No rights to the use of any Bee Invested’s names, logos or trademarks are conveyed to you. The Bee Invested's name and logo may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without our prior written permission.
- Bee Invested does not claim ownership of any content that you post, create and/or edit on or through the Platform. However, you hereby grant to us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable, sub-licensable, worldwide and perpetual license to use your Content in order to run and/or market the Platform, in particular by referring to your use of the Platform and any investment carried out thanks or via the Platform.
J. LINKS TO THIRD PARTIES SITES
- The Platform may contain links to third-party web sites or features (the Linked Sites). We do not control, maintain or endorse, the Linked Sites. Functionality on the Platform may also permit interactions between the Platform and a Linked Site, including applications that connect the Platform with a Linked Site. For example, the Platform may include a feature that enables you to share Content from the Platform or your Content with a third party, which may be publicly posted on that third party's service or application. Using this functionality typically requires you to login to your account on the third-party service and you do so at your own risk.
- The Platform may notably display advertisements and promotions, and you hereby agree that we may place such advertising and promotions on the Platform and any other of our services on, about, or in conjunction with your Content. The manner, mode and extent of such advertising and promotions are subject to change without specific notice to you.
K. DISCLAIMER; EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY; HOLD HARMLESS
- BEE INVESTED PROVIDES ITS USERS WITH A SELECTION OF SERVICES, TOOLS AND RESOURCES WITH THE GOAL OF CONNECTING STARTUPS WITH INVESTORS WHO MAY BE ABLE TO PROVIDE EQUITY FINANCING. BEE INVESTED DOES NOT ENDORSE ANY THIRD PARTIES, OR THIRD PARTY CONTENT, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY STARTUP SEEKING TO RAISE CAPITAL THROUGH THE PLATFORM OR USING THE PLATFORM. BEE INVESTED MERELY SERVES AS A PLATFORM FOR INTERACTIONS BETWEEN STARTUPS AND INVESTORS. BEE INVESTED IS NOT INVOLVED IN THE ACTUAL TRANSACTIONS BETWEEN STARTUPS AND INVESTORS. BEEINVESTED IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INVESTMENT OR OTHER DECISIONS MADE BY ANY INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY IN CONNECTION WITH ANY OPPORTUNITY POSTED ON OR THROUGH THE PLATFORM.
- THE PLATFORM IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” AND IS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ANY WARRANTIES IMPLIED BY ANY COURSE OF PERFORMANCE OR USAGE OF TRADE, ALL OF WHICH ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED. BEE INVESTED DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE PLATFORM OR MATERIALS PROVIDED FOR THE USE OF THE PLATFORM ARE ACCURATE, COMPLETE, RELIABLE, SECURE, CURRENT, ERROR-FREE OR FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS (SUCH AS WORM, TIME BOMB, LOGIC BOMB, OR OTHER SUCH COMPUTER PROGRAM) AND THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE PLATFORM WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL BEE INVESTED (ITS AFFILIATES AND THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, CONSULTANTS AND AUXILIARY PERSONS) BE LIABLE DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FOR ANY DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, OR LOST INFORMATION) RESULTING FROM OR ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE PLATFORM, ANY CONTENT POSTED ON THE PLATFORM, OR FROM THE CONDUCT OF ANY USER OF THE PLATFORM OR ANY USER OF ANY LINKED SITE. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION.
- BEE INVESTED ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMMUNICATIONS LINE FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, OR ALTERATION OF, ANY OF YOUR COMMUNICATIONS ON OR THROUGH THE PLATFORM. BEE INVESTED IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY MALFUNCTION OR OTHER PROBLEM WITH ANY TELEPHONE NETWORK, TELEPHONE LINES, COMPUTER ONLINE SYSTEMS, SERVERS, INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDERS, COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, SOFTWARE, OR FAILURE OF ANY EMAIL OR PLAYERS.
- IN ADDITION, YOU AGREE NOT TO ASSERT ANY CLAIMS AGAINST BEEINVESTED (ITS AFFILIATES AND THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, CONSULTANTS AND AUXILIARY PERSONS) ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE PLATFORM. YOU AGREE THAT YOU WILL DEFEND, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD BEE INVESTED, ITS AFFILIATES AND THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, CONSULTANTS AND AUXILIARY PERSONS HARMLESS AGAINST ANY CLAIM ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO YOUR FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THESE TERMS.
- The Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority (FINMA) has assessed (ruling) our business model and has concluded that our activities are not subject to the Swiss Collective Investments Act, the Act on Stock Exchanges and Securities Trading, the Banking Act and the Money Laundering Act. We are therefore not supervised by the FINMA and any other regulatory authorities.
- With regard to crowdfunding Startups, the Platform should currently be used by Investors that have their head office, or who are domiciled, in Switzerland. The Company's Profile does not constitute an offer or solicitation to any person in any jurisdiction other than those above-mentioned jurisdiction. It is the responsibility of any person or persons in possession of any information obtained through the Platform and wishing to make application for shares in a Startup to inform themselves of, and to observe, all applicable laws and regulations of any relevant jurisdiction. Prospective applicants for said shares should inform themselves as to legal requirements also applying and any applicable exchange control regulations and applicable taxes in the countries of their respective citizenship, residence or domicile. Individuals or corporate entities who/that are subject to such limitations, whether due to their nationality, domicile or any other reason, are prohibited from accessing or using the Platform.
- In order to be admitted as one of our Startups, the Startup, or any vehicle in which the funds raised through the Platform will be paid, must have its registerred office in Switzerland. We do not invest in the Startups registered on the Platform, neither on behalf of third parties nor on our own account. The Investors make their funds available to the Startups directly, and we do not accept any investment/ funds at any point in time. We in no way trade shares in the registered Startups (either on our own account or on behalf of third parties), nor do we act as an issuing house.
- The investment offer is made directly and exclusively by the Startup on the Platform. The Startups are therefore obliged to create an issue prospectus pursuant to art. 652a CO and to publish it in their Company's Profile. We are neither the creator nor the distributor of an issue prospectus and will assume no responsibility in this regard.
- The Startups are expressly made aware that an issue prospectus (or the absence thereof), as well as the other documents and information such as the business plan, etc., are subject to a prospectus liability pursuant to art. 752 CO and that the absence or deficiency of the issue prospectus may result in the Startups being required to obtain authorisation under the Banking Act. In addition, the Startups are hereby made aware of the founder members' liability (art. 753 CO) and the liability for administration and management (art 754 CO).
M. CONFIDENTIALITY OBLIGATIONS
- Except as otherwise permitted by the Startup, the Investor shall hold strictly confidential any Confidential Information which has come to his knowledge through the Platform or in connection with the Fundraising. In this context, Confidential Information means all nonpublic data and information of the Startup, including any proprietary information, technical data, trade secrets or know how, including research, product plans, products, services, customers, customer lists, markets, software, developments, inventions, processes, formulas, technology, designs, drawings, engineering, hardware configuration information, marketing, finances or other business information of the Startup communicated, orally, electronically, or in writing, to the Investor, through the Platform or otherwise.
- The foregoing provisions shall not apply, or shall cease to apply, to Confidential Information that: (i) is known to the Investor at the time of disclosure to the Investor by the Startup or by or through the Platform as evidenced by written records; (ii) becomes public knowledge without a breach of confidence by the Investor or any third party; or (iii) is required to be disclosed pursuant to any statutory or regulatory provision or court order (provided that the Investor promptly notifies the Startup of such potential required disclosure and assists the Startup in preventing or limiting such disclosure). The Investor shall have the burden of establishing any of the foregoing exceptions by clear and convincing evidence.
- Subject to the terms hereof, the Investor acknowledges and agrees that any Confidential Information made available to him (including to any representative or advisor of such party) by the Startup (including their representatives or advisors) and/or through the Platform hereunder shall not be used other than: (i) as permitted under these Terms or by the Startup or (iii) for the assessment of the Startup, and shall not be exploited by or for the benefit of the Investor or any of his/her/its Affiliates or third party.
- The Investor shall return or destroy, at the Startup's discretion, all Confidential Information in its possession within ten (10) days after the date on which he terminates the negotiations with the Startup and, at any time upon the Startup's first request. Upon request, the Investor shall certify in a writing signed by an officer that he/she/it has done so.
- The foregoing use and disclosure restrictions with respect to Confidential Information shall apply from the disclosure of such information and three years thereafter.
- The confidentiality obligations of the Investors shall be superseded and replaced by any agreement entered into by them and the Startup containing at least similar confidentiality obligations.
- The Startup and the Platform, each individually, may directly require from the Investor that he shall comply with the confidentiality obligations provided in this section M.
- Each provision of these Terms is severable. If a provision is found to be unenforceable, this finding does not affect the enforceability of the remaining provisions, terms, or conditions of these Terms.
- These Terms are binding on your successors and permitted assigns.
- Nothing contained herein shall be construed as creating any agency, partnership, or other form of joint enterprise between you and Bee Invested.
- By using the Platform, you consent to receive from us all communications including notices, agreements, legally required disclosures, or other information in connection with the Platform (collectively, Contract Notices) electronically. We may provide the electronic Contract Notices by posting them on the Platform. If you desire to withdraw your consent to receive Contract Notices electronically, you must discontinue your use of the Platform. As a Registered User, you agree that we may electronically provide you (via email or postings or links on the Platform) with special offers, promotions, commercial advertisements, marketing materials, etc.
- These Terms were written in English. To the extent any translated version of these Terms conflicts with the English version, the English version will prevail.
O. GOVERNING LAW – JURISDICTION
- THESE TERMS SHALL BE GOVERNED, INTERPRETED AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE SUBSTANTIVE LAWS OF SWITZERLAND, WITHOUT REGARD TO CONFLICT OF LAWS PRINCIPLES THEREOF.
- ANY DISPUTE, CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM ARISING OUT OF OR IN RELATION WITH THESE TERMS INCLUDING THE VALIDITY, INVALIDITY, BREACH OR TERMINATION THEREOF, SHALL BE SUBMITTED TO THE EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION OF THE ORDINARY COURTS OF GENEVA, SWITZERLAND, WITH RESERVE OF APPEAL TO THE SWISS FEDERAL TRIBUNAL.
- If you have any questions or concerns about the use of the Platform, you may contact Bee Invested at email@example.com or on the dedicated contact page available on the Platform.